Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Work, work, and more work

To those who read here regularly I have to apologize for the lack of recent posts. Due to four major IT transitions in the last two months, I have been working 60-70 hours per week lately, which has not allowed any room for my fun activities like writing this blog.

I hope over the next few weeks I might have time to blog some more, and to get back to my book. That is just life. The bills must be paid first.

So for now I will just encourage you to press on in your writing. Do not let anything stand in your way. When life requires you to take a temporary detour, keep your chin up and jump back in the first opportunity you get. That is what I plan to do.

So if you can write, write. And if not, hold on to your story and wait until you can.

Best of luck.

www.jhughthomas.com
www.facebook.com\jhughthomas

No comments: